?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Did your parents tell you how sex/procreation works?

my mom is a microbiologist and my dad is a pediatrician so I got “the talk” when I was like 3

No, I had to learn from my friends at school.

No. I learned about that from friends and on my own.

Not really.  Most of it I learned in Health and Biology classes.

• dman63

No.  The closest I got to anything from my parents was a story from my dad.  He said that when he was in the Royal Navy during WW2, all the crew going on shore leave were issued condoms.  If anyone got a disease, they were fined for it.  We had a few lessons in school, and otherwise it was my own reading and research.  

• ?

Yes, they taught me all about the Birds, the Bees, and the White Stork. That was all I needed to know,

My Mom was a nurse, an RN. She educated me in medical detail about sex.  So I did the same for my kids.

No, and neither did my school. My sex education started with the graffiti on the changing room walls at my local swimming pool. Now I am an avid student.

NO, i found out all on my own.

No. I had to learn from pornography.