Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

About interview, please help?

I was told I will get call within 4-6 weeks if i am successful but its been over a week so is it ok to call and ask or is too early

Nope they said 4 - 6 weeks (which is a very long time!) so wait a while longer. That is stupid though for them to say 4 - 6 weeks, I mean you could go and get another job in that time. Usually it's a week. That seems unusual.

Don't call, let them call you, some get annoyed that you didn't follow orders. 

Hey there, I honestly think it's  still too early to make a follow up call. You should wait for another 2 weeks. Goodluck.

• g

"I was told I will get call within 4-6 weeks if i am successful " read that again. Is it within 4-6 weeks? No. Don't call. They're likely still interviewing.

Likely best to wait and see