Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 month ago

Do you consider Pensions as an investment in your financial portfolio?

Like many people i manage my financial portfolio by breaking down into different categories such as cash savings, investments in (stocks, shares, bonds, funds), crypto etc.

I follow the 80%-20% rule where i invest no more than 20% of my whole portfolio with remaining 80% in cash savings.When taking your whole financial portfolio/asset as a whole do you include pensions as an item in the investment category?

You keep 80% in cash?   You're a moron.   I see no reason to answer your question because you are truly a financial idiot.

• ?

pensions are most of the money in the stock market. in America, it's the only money the country has left.