Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Is the difference between Cuomo and Trump that Cuomo asks women if he can kiss them and Trump just does it without asking?

Cuomo -- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo grabbed her cheeks and asked, “Can I kiss you?” at a wedding in 2019.

Trump -- "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

The biggest difference is that the odious oaf Trump feels entitled as "a star" to grab random women's private parts. That is sexual assault at least, if not actually rape.

• Pat
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

The difference is democrats have integrity. If Cuomo is guilty of sexual harassment some democrats want him to resign. Cuomo apologized for his actions and words and called for an independent investigation. Now, if he instead vehemently denied it ever happened and had his lawyers pay them off then he could run for president as a Republican. It worked in 2016 and there are those to this day who still think Trump is innocent. “You can fool . . .

• 1 month ago

I think this is one of their differences. Another difference is Cuomo is Italian-American, whereas Trump is Orange-American.

• John W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It just shows me how conservatives don't care when they are disgusting.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The difference is Cuomos actually happened.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.