Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Is the difference between Cuomo and Trump that Cuomo asks women if he can kiss them and Trump just does it without asking?

Cuomo -- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo grabbed her cheeks and asked, “Can I kiss you?” at a wedding in 2019.

Trump -- "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

The biggest difference is that the odious oaf Trump feels entitled as "a star" to grab random women's private parts. That is sexual assault at least, if not actually rape.

• Pat

The difference is democrats have integrity. If Cuomo is guilty of sexual harassment some democrats want him to resign. Cuomo apologized for his actions and words and called for an independent investigation. Now, if he instead vehemently denied it ever happened and had his lawyers pay them off then he could run for president as a Republican. It worked in 2016 and there are those to this day who still think Trump is innocent. “You can fool . . .

I think this is one of their differences. Another difference is Cuomo is Italian-American, whereas Trump is Orange-American.

• John W

It just shows me how conservatives don't care when they are disgusting.

• ?

The difference is Cuomos actually happened.