Whitney Vs Madonna?

Whitney Houston had a four octave range and a voice so powerful it could peel the paint off a wall. It was tragic what happened to her. Madonna's range was much smaller but she could sing a wider variety of styles, from pop and rock to Broadway style musicals and she was more of an entertainer with her costumes dancing, stage presence and glitzy live shows. They are so different  I think this is like comparing apples and  a buffet dinner. Sometimes you want the soup and salad and multiple entrees, sometimes there's nothing better than the simplicity of one perfectly sweet, crispy, and juicy apple.

Madonna had more hits Whitney ripped off a song from Dolly Parton 

• Jamie

I like Madonna more , even though she made some terrible movies which I see no reason for her to ever consider getting involved with . Swept Away was the worse .

Madonna all the way.