Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Whitney Vs Madonna?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Whitney Houston had a four octave range and a voice so powerful it could peel the paint off a wall. It was tragic what happened to her. Madonna's range was much smaller but she could sing a wider variety of styles, from pop and rock to Broadway style musicals and she was more of an entertainer with her costumes dancing, stage presence and glitzy live shows. They are so different  I think this is like comparing apples and  a buffet dinner. Sometimes you want the soup and salad and multiple entrees, sometimes there's nothing better than the simplicity of one perfectly sweet, crispy, and juicy apple.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Madonna had more hits Whitney ripped off a song from Dolly Parton 

• Jamie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I like Madonna more , even though she made some terrible movies which I see no reason for her to ever consider getting involved with . Swept Away was the worse .

• 1 month ago

Madonna all the way.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.