Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Would you date a person who smokes crack?

No I wouldn't, but if I were already dating someone who turned to crack I'd try to help them.

• Kathy

No way would I date him.

• Murzy

no                                       .

no that stuff makes people psychotic 

• No. They can sell it tho 

Nope.          

probably not but it would depend on the person and if they want to stop doing crack.  

well check it out that typically is not a question you ask when meeting  i made the mistake of failing to ask if she was married...if shes looking for action she should  not putting herself  in that position as someones wife and when you find that out you damn well hope she does have some crack other than what shes offering

I wouldn't knowingly even speak to a person who smokes crack.

Only if they share.