Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

If you love heavy deregulation of corporations, huge tax cuts to corporate shareholders, and crippling labor unions, don't you HATE the...?

middle and lower classes?

Update:

Schumer, what has that got to do with ANYTHING?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

We don't have a window to see into hearts or minds, to KNOW what people are feeling or thinking. But the the RESULTS of lax regulation and enforcement, of shifting the tax burden away from the wealthiest, of suppressing the power of labor have certainly been disastrous for most middle and low income Americans.  

• 1 month ago

You don't like to work, or you are just not used to it...I bet it is a brain function issue, You must find simple tasks difficult to perform or you think you are just too damn smart to have to be told anything...what I am saying is I think for one excuse or another you find it difficult to even hold down the simplest of jobs...be honest, you have never worked in one place for over 3 months...and it is always someone's elses' fault...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hate? NO you simple-minded idiot. Hate is not part of the equation.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.