Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why are blacks so helpless and violent?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Ask the left.  They're the ones who made minorities that way.

• 1 month ago

You're an ignorant wasp.

• J P
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

As long as we are quoting Malcolm X ... 

"The white conservatives aren't friends of the ***** either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the ***** always aware of where he stands with them."

IN OTHER WORDS HE DISTRUSTED *ALL* WHITE PEOPLE. LIBS-evil  ... and CONS-evil

• 1 month ago

White Liberals believe black people are incapable of doing anything without White Liberals....and too many black people agree.

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

My kids ask me what is wrong with them.

I say their black father did them wrong.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Barry Hussein instilled black revolutionary ideology into the blacks. It will take a good long time and probably a generational shift before the damage that our 44th president did to the blacks can be undone. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

blacks have up to 19% genomic contribution from unidentified archaic hominids making them less human than White people and other non-blacks.

• 1 month ago

That's the way the Good Lord made them.  Who are we,mere mortals,to doubt His wisdom ?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.