Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How could/CAN you properly end a long-running gag cartoon series?

I want to give mine something of an impactful ending with a bit of seriousness. But how can that be achieved without weirding out the viewers or being too out of left field? How should the pacing of something like that go?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Nick
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Calvin and Hobbes on a sled commenting how the fresh snow looks like a white sheet of paper.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Show one large picture of all of the characters smiling and biding their readers farewell.  

• 1 month ago

In this day I would just simply announce(at least 30 days in advance to maximize the last payment day) a marathon of selective episode and by the end of marathon I would add one last episode where popular side characters would make cameos and be done it for good.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.