Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

what would happen if they made a drug that made you burn fat instead of sugar ?

I believe they’re working on that as we speak. In my opinion it would be just another poisonous magic pill that messes the naive up even more. 

What drug causes a person to burn sugar? I know of none. 

There is such a drug.  It's call Succoxagin.  

• Alpha

There are always consequences to any kind of medications. Some of the consequences may be mild and be immediately apparent. But it can also be dangerous and the damages may not be obvious until years down the road. Furthermore, why would people spend more money on medications when they can just eat less and save more money, not to mention getting fit and feel better about themselves. In my experience, I have never met someone who felt good about themselves because they have to take some sort of drug.

They've been working on that for years.... What drug makes you burn sugar?  You burn sugar all day every day to live.

The naive will believe everything. 

it might help you lose weight

It's called keto diet. By restricting sugar your body switches over to fat for its energy supply.