Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

what would happen if they made a drug that made you burn fat instead of sugar ?

I believe they’re working on that as we speak. In my opinion it would be just another poisonous magic pill that messes the naive up even more. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

What drug causes a person to burn sugar? I know of none. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There is such a drug.  It's call Succoxagin.  

• Alpha
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There are always consequences to any kind of medications. Some of the consequences may be mild and be immediately apparent. But it can also be dangerous and the damages may not be obvious until years down the road. Furthermore, why would people spend more money on medications when they can just eat less and save more money, not to mention getting fit and feel better about themselves. In my experience, I have never met someone who felt good about themselves because they have to take some sort of drug.

• 2 months ago

They've been working on that for years.... What drug makes you burn sugar?  You burn sugar all day every day to live.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The naive will believe everything. 

• 2 months ago

it might help you lose weight

• 2 months ago

It's called keto diet. By restricting sugar your body switches over to fat for its energy supply.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.