Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 4
? asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

what type of sunglasses do u have?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Dark sun glasses so I don't see idiots on the street

• 1 month ago

I have four pairs of gas-station (or drug store) cheap sunglasses... two of which are aviators... one being a "visor" style one that his no line in the middle and the other being kinda rectangular... but it fits my face well somehow.

Aviators seem to be a win-win... unless the huge lenses are too close together. 

• 1 month ago

Black sunglass is very nice

• 1 month ago

I bought my current ones at Primark for two pounds. I've had them for about four years.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Gucci brand and i like this brand.

• 1 month ago

2 pairs of Gucci

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Bose Bluetooth stereo sunglasses, I don’t leave home without them.

• 1 month ago

Professional strength  Prescription Ray Bans. 

I use to Lifeguard at the Beach here on the Med, and you need quality sunglasses if you don't want to burn your retina's out, staring at the water all day. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Dollar store. They last for years. When I pay hundreds, I have them for an afternoon. I believe it's referred to as a converse relationship. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

METAL FRAME BEFORE I LOST THEM:

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.