?
? asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

what type of sunglasses do u have?

Dark sun glasses so I don't see idiots on the street

I have four pairs of gas-station (or drug store) cheap sunglasses... two of which are aviators... one being a "visor" style one that his no line in the middle and the other being kinda rectangular... but it fits my face well somehow.

Aviators seem to be a win-win... unless the huge lenses are too close together. 

Black sunglass is very nice

I bought my current ones at Primark for two pounds. I've had them for about four years.

Gucci brand and i like this brand.

2 pairs of Gucci

Bose Bluetooth stereo sunglasses, I don’t leave home without them.

Professional strength  Prescription Ray Bans. 

I use to Lifeguard at the Beach here on the Med, and you need quality sunglasses if you don't want to burn your retina's out, staring at the water all day. 

• ?

Dollar store. They last for years. When I pay hundreds, I have them for an afternoon. I believe it's referred to as a converse relationship. 

METAL FRAME BEFORE I LOST THEM: