Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

bob asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Gaining weight FAST?

Ok. Hear me out, I am well aware of the classic “building good muscle takes a long time”. I completely agree and understand. However I am in a situation where I need to be 165 pounds within the next 2 months. I am currently 150. Im a taller guy, (6’2) and have been working in the gym lately seeing lots of improvements. What is the best possible way to put on this much mass and weight within the shortest time possible? I am pretty much willing to go through anything to achieve it. And no, Im not talking about 15 pounds of muscle. Just overall mass. What foods should I eat? How much? Any tips on gaining FAST weight. 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I'm here to tell you that my boyfriend weighs around the same as you and is 6' tall.  He eats so much high carb food i can't believe it.  Pizza, pasta, sandwiches, cakes, donuts and more......And in fact, if i followed him around for a month, and ate what he eats every day, i'd gain 10 pounds or more.  

Some people seem to burn off food for whatever reason. Maybe you can talk with a certified nutritionist (not a dietician) about this for help?

• 1 month ago

maybe you should get your thyroid checked

• JJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Stop working out at the gym and start drinking soda, then you'll gain the 15 pounds real fast.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.