Pierced my ear with a gun? ?

Yes I know now I am stupid. I didn’t know at first how dangerous this is. I bought one of the at home piercing kits off of Amazon and pierced my cartilage with it. I want to know how long it’ll take to see if I’ve ruptured my cartilage? And is it really that common in that area for it to happen? My right ear feels fine, but my left ear hurts a lot and I just pierced it. 

That is common, because most people who pierce their ears at home are not professional. I'm sure it's fine, but if weeks to month go by and its not getting better, than maybe you should remove the earring or go see a doctor.

looks OK to me