Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Poll. Do you prefer Coke or Pepsi. (Please assist as I am doing a school project and need as many answers as possible)?

Always Pepsi. I find it sweeter. 

I have been drinking Coke regularly for almost 50 years after drinking milk before I left home. I bought it on sale and if not on sale and I bought Pepsi. I prefer Coke I drank more of it and if I had a choice COKE. The strange thing I can't remember how far back I paid more or less than a dollar for a two-liter bottle at least 20 years.

Pepsi.

Coke is disgusting as sin, and the aftertaste is beyond horrible.

• ?

I don't like either of them!

coke!!!

it has a sweeter taste to it

as of cherry flavor i prefer pepsi

Prefer them to what?

To put it simply Pepsi. Coke is toilet cleaner and rust remover. While Pepsi, Pepsi Max to be precise is the Cola Of The Gods. No other comes even remotely close. 

One time it was Pepsi, never a coke. but now it's Fanta. 

• ?

i like both but pepsi..

• Rick

I drink Mt DEW, a Pepsi product .......................