Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Poll. Do you prefer Coke or Pepsi. (Please assist as I am doing a school project and need as many answers as possible)?

71 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Always Pepsi. I find it sweeter. 

• 1 month ago

I have been drinking Coke regularly for almost 50 years after drinking milk before I left home. I bought it on sale and if not on sale and I bought Pepsi. I prefer Coke I drank more of it and if I had a choice COKE. The strange thing I can't remember how far back I paid more or less than a dollar for a two-liter bottle at least 20 years.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Pepsi.

Coke is disgusting as sin, and the aftertaste is beyond horrible.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I don't like either of them!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

coke!!!

it has a sweeter taste to it

as of cherry flavor i prefer pepsi

• 1 month ago

Prefer them to what?

• 1 month ago

To put it simply Pepsi. Coke is toilet cleaner and rust remover. While Pepsi, Pepsi Max to be precise is the Cola Of The Gods. No other comes even remotely close. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

One time it was Pepsi, never a coke. but now it's Fanta. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i like both but pepsi..

• Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I drink Mt DEW, a Pepsi product .......................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.