Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaGeneral - Australia · 1 month ago

Does insulting a woman make you a mysogynist ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

The bible says women are evil, I agree it's one of the only things in that stupid book that makes sense.

• 1 month ago

No, not as a one time event. If you do it on multiple occasions to multiple women, it probably does.

• 1 month ago

Only if you insult her because she is a woman.

• 1 month ago

It depends on the insult. "I don't agree with her ideas" - not misogynist. "She's a fat, ignorant c*nt"- misogynist.

I don't know why some men can't seem to disagree with a woman without commenting on her appearance. They don't do that with men. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

it might make you one

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It doesnt, whoever said that is ignorant

@gypo - they do all the time...  ever heard ppl say  “ that fat useless prick/ fat bald bastard/ fat turd of a man/ silly bald headed fool/ skinny ass bugger” body shaming happens everywhere..

• 1 month ago

Being a misogynist makes you insult women.

• Duck
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, it doesn't.  Insulting 'a' female doesn't make you a mysogynist.  Insulting women in general does.

• 1 month ago

If you make a habit of it.  

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

it might make you one

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.