Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I had a dream of my cat exploding into peices in the apocalypse i woke up and wasnt able to sleep untill i knew she was ok- ??

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

The dream might mean not to turn a religious situation into a romantic or social situation because your previous comforts and desires are not big enough to contain the full truth of the matter 

• 1 month ago

A dream that you think is real even after you wake, means the thing your dream symbolized is real.  

So, there must be something in your life that is really worrying you, something that might blow up your whole life.  Think about what that might be, and you will be able to deal with it okay.

• OTTO
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Anxiety dream. Relax. All is well. Could reflect a fear of loss of love, of losing all you care about.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.