Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Will yahoo restore the comment section?

Yes, when they open the new format in June.  But it can be moved to those who abuse the comments.

i left version cause they **** up yahoo comments

freedom of speech my a** : ))

just like that, they can silence people worldwide by not allowing you to submit your ever so important and insightful comments lol

in hindsight,  given over opinionated and racist comments were last few years, I think its not bad thing they've done it.

now racists and trolls are breaking down mentally because sane people are able to avoid them thanks to lockdown,  and also nobody generally wants to be any where near them.

this means they're destroying themselves.  which is always a good thing.

Verizon are still telling us almost every day they have only suspended the comments section so they could be thinking of bringing it back.? I personally hope and pray not. I suffered greatly from Trolls the last time we had comments. I know of many well known Trolls and troublemakers who are holding their fire ready to pounce on certain users should it ever return,so lets hope for the sake of sanity and decency they see sense and don't.

I hope so. Floppy Bottom needs me. 💘

• Daniel

We dont know Nobody knows what there Future Plans are its Possible it may Never come back or they may surprise us one day and put it back we wont know until we see it taking place

Verizon will have to make that decision alone and in due time.

• Sharon

Commenting has been removed. If it hasn't returned by now it is most likely permanent.

I doubt it.  Especially since you still keep spamming the same idiocy over and over and show everyone that you will likely just keep stalking and harassing others the way you always did retard.

• Zirp

None of us know whether VERIZON will do that.