Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles ยท 1 month ago

Why did the chicken cross the road after I told her I wanted to eat her? Am I that unappealing?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • polly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

It's not that you're unappealing, but compared to yours it's probably that she felt inadequate in the breast size departmentย 

• 1 month ago

Maybe she went for a can of creamed corn...

You know why.

• 1 month ago

There was a storm drain over there.She committed sewerside.

• 1 month ago

But WHEN you FIND the RIGHT chicken?....... Imagine THEIR surprise!!!....... You'll be CLUCKING before you KNOW it!!!........๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Source(s): Remember to WRAP your CLUCKER!!!....... It KEEPS it MOIST!!!......๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Unappealing?? Not you,!

• Regwah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It was the suggestion of stuffing that she objected to, or maybe that video of you choking the chicken.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.