Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

How many toys does your cat have?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Dozens................

• 4 weeks ago

Your cat has amazing eyes. These peepers assist them in navigating in low-light situations in ways that our eyes are unable to. Their vision isn't excellent up close, but their whiskers help them detect things they can't see directly in front of their face. Have you ever wondered if your cat is colorblind or how they see the world? Cat lovers, you're not alone. Continue reading to learn how your cat can help you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

So many I can’t count. We didn’t even need to buy them toys, they just play with anything they find. Once had to take away a pair of scissors from my cat when I caught her flinging them around...

• 1 month ago

I have two cats.  They have seven various toys I have purchased for them, plus various odd things from around the house that they have adopted as toys--including me.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

My cat likes to play with my shotgun. 

• BJJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I haven't got a cat

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.