Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

How many toys does your cat have?

Dozens................

Your cat has amazing eyes. These peepers assist them in navigating in low-light situations in ways that our eyes are unable to. Their vision isn't excellent up close, but their whiskers help them detect things they can't see directly in front of their face. Have you ever wondered if your cat is colorblind or how they see the world? Cat lovers, you're not alone. Continue reading to learn how your cat can help you.

So many I can’t count. We didn’t even need to buy them toys, they just play with anything they find. Once had to take away a pair of scissors from my cat when I caught her flinging them around...

I have two cats.  They have seven various toys I have purchased for them, plus various odd things from around the house that they have adopted as toys--including me.

My cat likes to play with my shotgun. 

• BJJ

I haven't got a cat