Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

If your dreams contain messages, what are they? ?

I got one dream saying I would reap what I sow and another dream telling me I would have to gain wisdom if I want to escape the influences of evil people in my life 

• ?

Absolutely. And the most interesting dreams are the ones where the Lord God Almighty is speaking and sending messages, as the Bible says in Job 33:

13 Why dost thou strive against him? for he giveth not account of any of his matters.

14 For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.

15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;

16 Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,

17 That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.

18 He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.

(The pit is a reference to hell by the way) So it is amazing that God is speaking to people in dreams warning them about how their decisions are going to lead them to hell, and yet people have no clue because they don't know the Bible and cannot discern his messages.

Please, repent of your sins, give your life to Jesus Christ, and ask HIM directly to give you divine revelations so you can discern His dreams and His messages. I have done that, and He answered me.

The messages come from your own subconscious mind and are specific to you and your experiences, emotions and feelings.  To call them "secret" is a way to hook the reader.  Rather they are specific to you and not known to the outside world, friends, unless you  them with other people. 

Your own subconscious.