Ty asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 month ago

Just for fun I was writing back to the future part four with a new Time Machine a 1955 Chevy 6400 dump truck thoughts?

The fact of the matter is I cannot compete with a DeLorean so if you can’t compete with it be funny was my philosophy why not have an old shitty farm truck as the time machine and have Dr. Jules Brown say he got a great deal on craigslist for it and then made it into a Time Machine. 

• Lv 7

sounds "trashy". lol

the fact of the matter is, you use whatever resources you have. science ain't always pretty and shiny new.

i approve 👍 

WRONG FORUM. Not related to Philosophy. Also reported for a chat violation. 

• j153e

You might enjoy:  

"Save the Cat!  The Last Book on Screenwriting You'll Ever Need;"

"Understanding Yourself" by Mark Prophet;

"The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari;"

"Surfing the Himalayas."