Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

I am totally in love with my fiancé, can’t wait to get married! However! ?

She is my world, but I desperately want to try out a black girl, i don’t want to cheat but feel that I need to have sex with a black girl before we get married and then I will be totally loyal. 

I feel guilty but I am planning on seeing a black escort this week, and I just want to be comforted that I’m doing the right thing by fulfilling my desire before the actual wedding! 

Am I a bad person ? 

Then u definitely do not need to get married if u cant save sex with your fiance and only her then u dont need to get married if u feel that way. That's cheating no matter how u look at it

• ?

No, you are not bad.....

However, you are....

NOT ready for marriage.

You are TOO IMMATURE for marriage.

You are not COMMITTED to your relationship.

I guarantee, your marriage will fail.

Why even bother? Let your fiancee find a real man.

You're not ready for marriage you're already planning to cheat on your fiance you do not love her let her go so she can find someone who will love her. Because if she finds out she's going to leave you and then you're going to be heartbroken

• Paul

You are not ready for marriage. Hopefully she will realize this and get rid of you before it's too late. If you cheat on her now, you'll cheat on her after the wedding as well, especially if you are willing to cheat for such a juvenile, asinine reason.

Your problem isn’t wanting a black woman. Your problem, and ultimately your demise is how wrapped up you are in your fiancé’. Another problem is that you want to get married. Never get married. Leave your fiancé’ and just bang hookers and easy chicks. Less expensive, less drama and a variety of babes. Marriage is the biggest mistake a man can make these days. Don’t do it. 

I have slept with several Black women and seriously all had a awful odor

coming from their vagina. Sorry but the honest truth.

I believed that you shouldn't be involved with outside black women since you've already have a fiancee. I'm not trying to be judgmental to all of my black women out there but if you're going to have a strong interest in a black woman, then she should've been your fiancee to begin with. So that means that you don't really love her then. You shouldn't be playing with her emotions like that. She doesn't deserve that. 😯😠

It worked for Hugh Grant, his then girlfriend Elizabeth Hurley eventually forgave him until she cheated on him. It could work for you too if you are a world famous actor and multimillionaire.

Wow absolutely terrible. If my boyfriend was to say this before our wedding I would leave his *** so quick. Not to mention my heart would be broken that I wasn’t good enough lol. Men like you is why I’m terrified to even be in a relationship with how much I love so deeply. Please don’t do it to her. Also.. think of this. What would you do if she was to post this and planned on CHEATING with another guy. 

• ?

Fiancé (male) or fiancée (female)? 

We fall madly in love, don’t we, thinking (feeling rather) that it will last forever and is enough for a serious relationship. However, it’s very hard to live on an emotional high for very long. Eventually we start to come down from the ecstasy, excitement, strong passions and desires, typically after around 18 months to three years (people vary of course). If couples are friends, discuss their mutual values, shared ambitions, interests, etc., in some depth (obviously there will be some differences, which help make relationships interesting), and make plans, work on their personal development, etc., this can develop into a long and wonderful relationship. If one feels insecure or low in self respect, it can make for a difficult partnership. It's easy to behave at our best when in love, but marriage, for example, requires a lot of self discipline, sacrifice, compromise and flexibility. If a strong friendship is not in place, the relationship will probably peter out eventually - or worse. Quite often we fall in love because we are lonely and allow ourselves to be won over by anyone who takes an interest in us. Thus we give away control to somebody else if we are not careful. This is another reason for taking things very slowly, and really getting to know someone before committing ourselves or getting too emotionally or sexually involved. Sex can be emotionally bonding, which is disastrous if the other things are not there: strong friendship, similar values and standards, common interests, etc.

Y9ou are not ready for marriage. You may be in love with her, but you don't appear to love or respect her - or "black escorts". Do your girl a favour and set her free.