? asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 1 month ago

Should a teacher be aloud to bring a concealed weapon to the classroom for personal protection?

• ?

allowed ricar doe,,like beisbol not veisbol,vamos not bamos  que not K, se llama not  sellama or se yama

buzzards out there seek where prey is easiest to bag & tag,wherever guns not allowed,kiddy nursery schools,middle schools,all nite convenience stores,old ladies on the street

bad guy sees ;gunfree zone' sign,,  he rubs his mitts 

together and smacks his lips

lotta suckers in there moan git me some

• donnie

I think so                                                          

I would argue in favor of such a thing. Why is it that one can defend themselves elsewhere but not in school?

If you're a teacher you should know the difference between "allowed" and "aloud." And no, teachers are not normally permitted to carry a weapon, concealed or otherwise. That's a good thing.  

the vast majority of schools do not allow non-police to possess weapons of any kind, concealed or not, on campus.

Yes.  Teachers in the government schools can also shoot a pupil if he/she speaks out of turn.  Also, "aloud"  should be "allowed".  I suspect you were "educated" in a government school.  

• OTTO

As a teacher, I regularly carry a sawed off shotgun concealed under my trenchcoat. Not a problem.

• ?

No, of course not. There's too much chance that a disgruntled student would get hold of it. The word is "allowed". "Aloud" means to say something vocally, not silently. 

• ?

If they are competent .