Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Should I move to springfield?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Yes, you can move to Springfield.

• 1 month ago

Look into what things you could do in the city, or look into what qualities draw you there. I'd recommend making a list of reasons why you should go and why you shouldn't go. You would then have a visual representation and could decide from there! That's just me!

You can also just be spontaneous, and move! It's truly up to you, it is your life. You choose how you want to live it. If you truly believe some wonderful things will happen in Springfield, what are you waiting for? Good luck on your journey, I'm sure whatever you choose to do will be a good choice. :)

• 1 month ago

thats up to you

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Which one. There is more than one Springfield.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Kenny
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sure, say hi to Homer for me .

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It depends on what you want, as there are several states that have a city named, " Springfield."  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.