Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Should I move to springfield?

Yes, you can move to Springfield.

Look into what things you could do in the city, or look into what qualities draw you there. I'd recommend making a list of reasons why you should go and why you shouldn't go. You would then have a visual representation and could decide from there! That's just me!

You can also just be spontaneous, and move! It's truly up to you, it is your life. You choose how you want to live it. If you truly believe some wonderful things will happen in Springfield, what are you waiting for? Good luck on your journey, I'm sure whatever you choose to do will be a good choice. :)

thats up to you

• ?

Which one. There is more than one Springfield.

• Kenny

Sure, say hi to Homer for me .

• ?

It depends on what you want, as there are several states that have a city named, " Springfield."