Why aren’t there any racist question on this site?

I want to answer some like I used to

• ..

You're looking in the wrong places Andy. 

• .

There are, but many do get reported and removed (as they should). Trolling (as you are doing now) can also lead to a question being removed.

because it is against the rules to ask racist question. it is like someone who has two accounts and uses it and answers with the same words and then will write, that they only have one account

I guess you haven't checked Politics enough.

If you read the Community Guidelines and Terms of Service, these rules strictly prohibit bigoted content. This is the reason why those questions aren't found on Answers often. Users report them and they get immediately deleted from the site.

• ?

I suppose it depends on what one calls racist ?  Many of the former  "racists" on this site were also cruel trolls who have mostly thankfully now left the site. I spoke out against the BLM movement when they ran rampage in London and defaced the Cenotaph and Churchills statue. Was that racist ?  I believe ALL lives matter,but I understand its also racist to say that. Lets hope the BLM people will have been placated now Trump is gone.

• ?

Because that kind of Stuff is not Tolerated on here 

Hopefully this reporting problem will be fixed after the new update.

Entertainment & Music is usually full of them.

cause they probably got reported