Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why aren’t there any racist question on this site?

I want to answer some like I used to

13 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You're looking in the wrong places Andy. 

Lv 7
    1 month ago

There are, but many do get reported and removed (as they should). Trolling (as you are doing now) can also lead to a question being removed.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

because it is against the rules to ask racist question. it is like someone who has two accounts and uses it and answers with the same words and then will write, that they only have one account

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I guess you haven't checked Politics enough.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If you read the Community Guidelines and Terms of Service, these rules strictly prohibit bigoted content. This is the reason why those questions aren't found on Answers often. Users report them and they get immediately deleted from the site.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I suppose it depends on what one calls racist ?  Many of the former  "racists" on this site were also cruel trolls who have mostly thankfully now left the site. I spoke out against the BLM movement when they ran rampage in London and defaced the Cenotaph and Churchills statue. Was that racist ?  I believe ALL lives matter,but I understand its also racist to say that. Lets hope the BLM people will have been placated now Trump is gone.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because that kind of Stuff is not Tolerated on here 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hopefully this reporting problem will be fixed after the new update.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Entertainment & Music is usually full of them.

• 1 month ago

cause they probably got reported

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.