Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 month ago

Is GME going back up to 400$? ?

Why or why not? 

It's $400 - not 400$. 

Not worth anywhere near that much.

• kswck2

Short of it being manipulated again, no. It is not worth Near that price. 

GME is done, unless they come up with a good reason to invest in a dying company.

I cant believe GME is still in business with all the online buying gong on

GME is going out of business at the rate things are going. After everyone else has been paid in case of a bankruptcy, there's only around $5 per share of assets left for shareholders the last time I checked. GME isn't worth more than $3 per share if you are trying to make money of it.

Anything is possible, but I cannot see any reason to expect the stock to triple in price in the foreseeable future.

I would not pay $50