Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Which degree is more difficult: Aerospace or Electrical engineering?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

for a dumb american , both are hard equally 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

All engineering degrees are difficult.  The US only graduates 4 out of ten who start as freshman.  3 graduate in four years and 1 takes five years.  4 quit their freshman year.  2 quit when they flunk physics.  Only 1 of the 4 who graduate are smart enough to do it on their own.  The other 3 graduate because they belonged to a study team that helped each other for four years.  Professors do not care if you don't understand.

• 1 month ago

Aerodynamics using vector calculus was harder than electromagnetics in my opinion.

• 1 month ago

Depending on your abilities and interest either can be very difficult or just difficult. Remember all engineering disciplines are difficult so one should not make a choice based on a perceived level of difficulty.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Let me attempt to take both and find out. Brb

I failed both.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.