Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

What is your favorite zodiac?

Mention your zodiac 

1 week ago

Libra and libra 

Scorpio is personally my favorite and I’m a Leo

I like my sign bc I know that I am a good person born under Tarurs. Stubborn is used a lot to describe us. But in everyday living, no one tells me u r so stubborn. I have a warm heart and very loving. My daughter is a Cancer and she tells me all the time that she gets her kindness from me, her mama. I feel so warm inside when she says that. I don’t think we give ourselves enough credit bc we think others will put us down. If you know your worth feel free to say u r kindhearted.  Another thing I like about our sign is we are not competive or critical of others bc nobody is perfect. If we can just live in peace that’s a good start. If we can reach out and show kindness, than our living is not in vain. Please don’t believe all the negativity u read. If someone tells me they are writing all these bad things about me for my good how is that helping. Tarurs believe in trying to make themselves better in the way of how can I serve as a better person next time. Not how I can be better than the next. I think we are good hearted ppl who don’t enjoy hurting no one. I know I don’t.

Everything. ❤

• ?

PISCES....MY DAUGHTER IS SO LUCKY TO HAVE A PISCES BRO, A PISCES HUSBAND AND A PISCES MOM.

Dinosaur. But not herbivores.

• Murzy

Aquarius                  .

zodiac killer is my favorite 

Capricorn and goat