Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

What is your favorite zodiac?

Mention your zodiac 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

Libra and libra 

• 4 weeks ago

Scorpio is personally my favorite and I’m a Leo

• 1 month ago

I like my sign bc I know that I am a good person born under Tarurs. Stubborn is used a lot to describe us. But in everyday living, no one tells me u r so stubborn. I have a warm heart and very loving. My daughter is a Cancer and she tells me all the time that she gets her kindness from me, her mama. I feel so warm inside when she says that. I don’t think we give ourselves enough credit bc we think others will put us down. If you know your worth feel free to say u r kindhearted.  Another thing I like about our sign is we are not competive or critical of others bc nobody is perfect. If we can just live in peace that’s a good start. If we can reach out and show kindness, than our living is not in vain. Please don’t believe all the negativity u read. If someone tells me they are writing all these bad things about me for my good how is that helping. Tarurs believe in trying to make themselves better in the way of how can I serve as a better person next time. Not how I can be better than the next. I think we are good hearted ppl who don’t enjoy hurting no one. I know I don’t.

• 1 month ago

Everything. ❤

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

PISCES....MY DAUGHTER IS SO LUCKY TO HAVE A PISCES BRO, A PISCES HUSBAND AND A PISCES MOM.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Dinosaur. But not herbivores.

Attachment image
  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Aquarius                  .

• 1 month ago

zodiac killer is my favorite 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Capricorn and goat

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.