Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can’t they put the whole world on lockdown for two months?

EVERYONE. Just make it mandatory for everyone to stay home for 2 months. JUST 2 months guys what the hell I am tired of this virus and it’s new variants that are coming out seriously enough is enough why are people being stupid. If we just go into lockdown for 2 months the infected will heal and the virus will eventually go away fahhhhhhhh

Update:

Guys I obviously don’t expect essential workers such as healthcare providers and police to go into lockdown as well

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

When will the official churches start praying for the false prophet? Orthodox Christian three hand signs are different than Buddhist mudras. Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good. SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast (by hiding within a 10-15 people group according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov), then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural); forgive me.

Source(s): First vaccine shuts off your immune system; second vaccine gives you diseases; third vaccine puts your immune system back and it will start fighting the diseases and will cause death. Saint Paisios from Mount Athos said that the devil wants to deceive the rich with freemasonry, poor with communism, and believers with ecumenism. Elpidios Vagianakis said that there will be seven “mark of the beast” vaccines; reject all of them! Documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. Electronics will be used to track you. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good; always pray the Jesus prayer or to saints who help right away (like saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov according to whom if you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven); forgive me.
  • 1 month ago

Well, a lot of us tried staying home for two months.  Obviously it didn't help much.

• 1 month ago

Yes, lockdowns can happen. But there is something about us that prevents us from doing the things necessary to stop the virus.  All we had to do from the beginning was to take it seriously, wear masks, and social distance. Yet we refused. We even had and still continue to have some leaders in governments still after over 500,000 deaths in the USA alone who do not want to take it seriously.

Greed and selfishness is an important element of all this. I have thought recently what would we do if we came up against a virus that was 50 times more contagious than Covid19, to the point that if an infected person just breathing through their nose could spread droplets up to 15 feet away, and that those droplets could linger in the air for up to 8 hours after that? and that when that virus infected people they were guaranteed to die?  This is an extreme but the point I am trying to make is, would we even care in that scenario to do the right things to save ourselves? or would we keep being stupid?

The most telling thing about us here in the USA is still how when you go to the grocery store and you see all these people half wearing their masks even now, some of them still going into stores with no masks on even when the stores tell them to wear a mask and to wear it properly. Why would you wear a mask halfway, when the mask is designed to work by covering both your nose and mouse?  Why would you wear a simple scarf still today when clearly by now word has spread that those scarves do not give the same protect.  Even worse we have Governors who think that right now when we finally seem like we can put this pandemic behind us are lifting mask mandates, purposely dividing up the public, purposely creating fights between businesses that want to do the right thing and giving ammunition to idiots to confront them as we have already seen happening in Texas.  People may get shot dead over this. Yes, some store owners or employees will lose their lives at the hands of some moron who will want to kill them for saying please wear a mask.  These Governors are opening their entire economies, including bars, restaurants, gyms, massage parlors, and apparently sporting events and crowded stadiums.   Personally it feels like sabotage to me....like they want the virus problem to not be solved,  Yes, we are this selfish.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Good luck trying to keep billions of 3rd worlders in their huts. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No! That strict lockdown should have been there last year but people were stupid then! Rioting, revolting.

I'm not doing two more months.

Well, actually I'm still doing it as we just started another lockdown here.

• 1 month ago

Not possible. Not every country like the lockdown.

• 1 month ago

No.  We fought The Big One (WWII) to defeat fascism; we're not going to let anyone impose it on us without a fight.

• 1 month ago

Can WHO put everyone on lockdown?  Who is this "they" you refer to?  Do you really believe there is one entity that has such power?  That there are some sorts of lockdown police who will enforce it? 

It can't be done, and won't be done. You can't really fix stupidity or ignorance--and you can't make everyone in the world do ANYTHING as a single unit. 

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

ask the americans that !!!

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Wake up, here in the 

U.K. we have been in lockdown for 2 months , and 2 months last year and a month in the summer.

We are in our third lockdown.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.