What made you Anti-Vax?

I'm doing a school project on the anti-vaccine movement, and I wanted to reach out to people to hear the reasons that made them, or their family members, anti-vax. It can be a short answer or a longer one, but I'm curious as to people's reasons for or against the movement. All serious answers are highly appreciated! Thanks!

1 week ago

When will the official churches start praying for the false prophet? Orthodox Christian three hand signs are different than Buddhist mudras. Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good. SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast (by hiding within a 10-15 people group according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov), then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural); forgive me.

Source(s): First vaccine shuts off your immune system; second vaccine gives you diseases; third vaccine puts your immune system back and it will start fighting the diseases and will cause death. Saint Paisios from Mount Athos said that the devil wants to deceive the rich with freemasonry, poor with communism, and believers with ecumenism. Elpidios Vagianakis said that there will be seven “mark of the beast” vaccines; reject all of them! Documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. Electronics will be used to track you. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good; always pray the Jesus prayer or to saints who help right away (like saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov according to whom if you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven); forgive me.

I'm not anti-vax but won't get an mRNA Covid shot.  The science behind it sounds reasonable but so did Thalidomide, asbestos, global cooling, nuclear winter, blood letting....  The disease is >99% survivable unless you already have severe underlying conditions.

I've had flu, tetanus, and MMR vacs recently and would consider the J&J Covid shot but mRNA isn't proven. 

Your right Y!A is always a reliable source of "reaching out" to people, and if you are honestly asking, this will be the most honest answer you are going to get.

I for one am not against vaccinations in principle.  I however am against being forced to submit to a Medical Procedure that I don't feel is safe.  Yes regardless of what people want to tell you injecting something into your body is a medical procedure.    It even has it's own billing codes 90471 and 90472. 

Am I saying that vaccines don't help some people..NO?  I am saying that there are dangers associated with it that a good portion of the population can (and has) had severe side effects due to the vaccinations.   

I have seen the effect of many.  You hear about Autism, but there are several other such as PANS, PANDAS, and several others.  

When you have States making laws that kids have to be vaccinated before attending schools, and an HMO doctor telling you that even if you have a valid reason and prove that you are allergic to some of the ingredients in the vaccine they won't write you an exception because they get paid per vaccination...you know there is a problem.    Yes, I actually had a doctor tell me this..right before he kicked us out of his practice.  Because it would affect his overall "numbers".

When you have the Government touting a new "experimental" vaccine as being Safe and Effective with only a couple of months of actual test data that far from proves it being 100% safe or effective you know you have an issue.  

Are you talking about "real anti-vaxxers"?

Or the ones that are now classified as "anit-vaxxers" because they won't take a non-approved, halfbaked covid vaccine that only benefits big pharma?

- 66% less cases of covid in the control group (placebo group) than in the general population and we are supposed to pretend it's legitimate science?

- We are supposed to pretend that 4 people out of 22500 people getting bell's palsy during a 3 month study is the same as the general population.  However, in the general population you 22,500 there would be less than 1 individual getting bell's palsy during a 3 month period

- a vaccine that medical centers, health departments, and politicians say that it's "safe and effective" but there is no research that shows this. 

- a vaccine that the my local health dept says has had zero serious side effects but we can all see a list of number of serious side effects on the CDC website.

- a vaccine that causes almost everyone's blood pressure to increase but we are supposed to pretend that the strokes following the vaccine are a coincidence. 

You start off with a person who developed a paranoid personality either because of nature or nature. From nature you have mothers with vitamin deficiencies and infections like the increase increase of paranoid schizophrenia in mothers infected with influenza at the time. With regards to nurture you have personality disorder parents instilling hysteria over not only vaccines but in modern medicine in general. There's a tendency in believing scammers based on word of mouth.

They do not understand the basic premise of science which makes them completely ignorant in logical thinking. Science is the enemy for them. Science provides the evidence and logic provides the proof. They provide no proof and don't believe in scientific studies. They believe in gossip and in authoritative quack figures who end up telling you what to think. 

Edit

They believe in hysterics in substation of science which causes them to lose any logic. What government would approve 66% increase in placebo in comparison and approve the vaccine. None and the number is invented which doesn't exist nor would it make sense to have such a figure pulled out of thin air. They are all QAnon candidates which like to invent lies and conspiracy theories.

Pastor say the devil worship sciencetists put mark of beast in those med.

I'm intelligent, fearless and I know what is best for me. I'm Not a slave, a government lover or  fearful.