Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

What's it mean to dream of a piglet?

In the dream I am wondering around this strangle house that looks to be Victorian. As I am upstairs I open a door which happens to be a bathroom and a little piglet comes running out. It comes right up to me and starts talking but I can't remember what it was saying. Seems someone had shut the piglet in there and the piglet didn't like being left alone. What's this mean you think

Not sure but I know that in my culture, seeing an animal come into the house is generally considered bad luck. Might be that you may encounter some conflict with another person or just something not so good will happen.

• ?

The dream might mean somebody seems imperfect and mean but they actually have a good heart and noble intentions - they are just not very good at expressing and disclosing their good qualities and if you allow this flawed person to express himself or herself you will learn that even imperfect or ugly people can be beautiful inside or that somebody will thrive if only they receive love and compassion and care. 

• Rich

Cool dream.

In dreams bathrooms represent places for cleansing, confessions of sin, removal of evil and flushing out of impurities.

The house in a dream always represents a person.

That house was you.

In the Bible pigs are "unclean animals", so the piglet represents a sin or evil habit of some sort, that has a hold of you. The small size of the pig means it is currently not a big deal. It does not affect your life much.

The piglet running out of the bathroom means that there is a motion to avoid you getting rid of that sin. It does not want to leave you. Which is normal, evil spirits and sin are alive and they never want to leave a person.

The piglet talking to you is the sin talking to you trying to persuade you not to change and keep doing whatever you are doing.

Only you can say what that little piglet represents in your life.

The right thing to do is to repent of that sin, stop sinning, and ask Jesus Christ to cleanse you and set you free once and for all, for whom the son sets free is free indeed,

You may thing I am making this up or this little sin is no big deal.

It is a big deal, any sin, no matter how small it seems to us, is enough to send people to hell unless Jesus Christ totally cleansed you, but it requires us to want that. I hope you believe me.

It's quite humorous, don't you think? I think there was a movie called "Babe" as I remember it, and that little piggy was gonna be sold to the market.  It's been awhile since I saw it, but it caused emotions and tears for those with a tender heart.  I see your dream as happening in the same way.  The little piglet seemed to act the same as a dog would act if confined unwillingly to a locked room.    Your dream may be about an issue of bonding to someone or maybe you want to make sure the other is comfortable, a person or an animal. 

Did it look like this?