Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 month ago

Which laptop would be better?

I currently have a HP Stream 14 and i hate it... it has such low storage space and is so slow... I want to get a new one and I like the "HP 14" which has more storage space and is faster. There is also the HP Elitebook 840 G3... which is more expensive than HP 14. I am just looking for a laptop that would be fast and is good for browsing the web and watching netflix. 

Update:

The name of the model of the Hp 14 laptop is

HP - 14" Laptop - AMD Athlon Silver 

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Yeah HP stream and any cheap HP is gonna be ***. honestly dude just make sure the laptop has the ports you need, is the size you want, and make sure it feels nice to use and type on. i like to have windows hello either fingerprint or face scanner.

the biggest thing u need to make sure of is the specs of the laptop. 10th gen i5 or i7 and any Ryzen 5 or 7 with 8GB or more ram, with 256GB or more SSD (Very important that the main Storage Drive is an SSD). 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.