Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 month ago

Which laptop would be better?

I currently have a HP Stream 14 and i hate it... it has such low storage space and is so slow... I want to get a new one and I like the "HP 14" which has more storage space and is faster. There is also the HP Elitebook 840 G3... which is more expensive than HP 14. I am just looking for a laptop that would be fast and is good for browsing the web and watching netflix. 

The name of the model of the Hp 14 laptop is

HP - 14" Laptop - AMD Athlon Silver 

Yeah HP stream and any cheap HP is gonna be ***. honestly dude just make sure the laptop has the ports you need, is the size you want, and make sure it feels nice to use and type on. i like to have windows hello either fingerprint or face scanner.

the biggest thing u need to make sure of is the specs of the laptop. 10th gen i5 or i7 and any Ryzen 5 or 7 with 8GB or more ram, with 256GB or more SSD (Very important that the main Storage Drive is an SSD).