Should we have another baby ? ?

Me and my wife have been married 5 years 6 years in June. We have a son who's 5 our daughter just turned 4. When should we have another one ?

I'm 24 she's 28

• ?

I got a vasectomy after my third was born. I didn't feel like I had the financial ability to properly provide for more than three.

If you feel like you can provide for three, then you should have another child.

Source(s): Just my opinion.

No, Sherlock. You can’t have another imaginary baby with your equally imaginary wife.

Given that you should have started the details of your question "My wife and I...", I think you should stop at two children and ensure they have the very best education you can provide.

• pearl

Not in my opinion.  Two is enough.