Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 month ago

What is the point of life?

I feel like my life has NO meaning. My whole perspective in life is, you live, you breathe, and you die. I also feel my life has been depressing, but doesn't everything in LIFE connect, or make no sense at all?

• Dejair

Always there will be the choice : to participate till the death or to glorify till the immortality ?

• Herve

Stop moping and read Kierkegaard, Camus and Nietzsche.

• Liz

(Ecclesiastes 12:13) "The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man."

These words highlight an important reason to fear God and obey him. Doing so is our obligation, our duty. Jehovah is our Creator, so we owe our very life to him. (Psalm 36:9) We also owe him our obedience. When we live as he wants us to live, we are fulfilling our obligation. The purpose of life put simply, is this: We are here to do God’s will. There is no better way to fill your life with meaning.

• J H

Your BELIEF about LIFE causes you to think and even experience your life from those beliefs.

NOTHING indicates your BELIEF is true.

You can find EVIDENCE to support that BELIEF and others can go find EVIDENCE of the opposite.

Those who believe opposite will have a GREAT LIFE;_you will sink lower and lower.

A GOOD LIFE is EVERYWHERE and ANYWHERE to be found.

I'd rather benefit, get the MOST than sink into misery.

I 'work hard' to do this because there just IS a lot against it.

That's part of my GREAT experience, learning how to do that.

It IS easier to just go be miserable.  So, you prefer EASY?

I prefer INTERESTING.  Worth the effort.

I feel the same way. Searching for my identity every single day brings pain.

Life has neither meaning nor purpose except merely "being" and to live consciously in the awareness of that reality

Mother earth gave birth to us. Father Sun gives light to see the beauty of our mother.

And You and Me created some stories.Hmm. It is about Competition. This is my entry, the TRUTH. Just close your eyes.

You will see a black background, that is the beginning and there are red balls passing around, those are the heat and become the stars.

If Holy Spirit is in you, You will see it. Heat is the beginning and the end. Where heat come from?

It comes from energy. God = negative and positive. Positive alone cannot create power, without power no energy, without energy no heat, without heat no life.

Life on earth is only story so is the universe. It is also easy to predict the future,

It will be hotter and hotter and more disaster to come more unpredictable weathers it will be more difficult to control

The food supply because of drought and also UN expected viruses, floods and there will be a big war.

We are going to be place on test by our Father because you let Jesus suffer more. Who is Jesus? It is you. You alone is God.

Please create an advance story and move your ***, if you want to solve the problem. Anyway the end of the universe will be white!00%, everyone is going to see it.

*God created the universe by word and so the stories. Heat from the head and heat from the heart. That is what really matter most.

The question is this, are we 1 or 0? (^-^) Note: Big Bang, string, finger print, dark matter, wave and vibration effect theory will not occur without Heat.

In every story there is beginning and an end, right and wrong play a big roll on it.

Seek help in the Mental Health forum. Philosophy probably isn't going to help you much until you learn to deal with the depression.

The point is to get to know and serve your Creator and Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, and to get prepared for eternity.  For more information, please read the New Testament.  I suggest starting with the Gospel of John.  Ask Jesus into your life as Lord and Savior.  Follow Him as best you can.  Pray for God's will and direction in your life.  There are answers to life's questions in the Bible.  

• Sandy

if you can't connect, contribute. make life better for others. all I heard you whine about is yourself. think about others who have it much harder than you. become a doctor or nurse, volunteer, farm, learn skills to add something positive to humanity. 

Sounds like your life lacks challenges.