Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Is the emoji troll really a “paid climate scientist?” Or is that just another paranoid joker delusion?

The following is an example often given of his “paid work”:

“🧔🏾Greetings good people there on cyberspace....I have just little question...how can stop climate changes?”

If a tenured university professor is actually being paid to post questions about global warming, wouldn’t he be capable of formulating more interesting queries?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

OF course not. This whole 'Dirac' thing is truly childish and truly pathetic anyway. Someone let me know when this forum discusses global warming/climate change again.

• yes whatever you are trying to say is 100% right

• 1 month ago

i dont think people get paid to troll

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I doubt it just people bored trying to make people get angry at them. I don't know where some people come up with this stuff

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.