How many people have been to Mars? ?

I know it's at least four. 

Or am I thinking if another planet? I guess I don't know. 

No one’s been to Mars.  24 guys went to the moon, and 12 of the 24 walked on the moon, but no one’s been Mars. 

Mark Whatley and Commander Brubaker and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Guess again.

Think of a round number. Less than one.

• KennyB

The ONLY celestial body that man has visited has been the moon.  That is not a planet (and 12 men have walked on the moon, twelve others have orbited in the command module (Apollo 8 and Apollo 10 did not land), three did a fly-by (Apollo 13)).   I have no idea what planet you think we might have visited but no one has gone to Mars or any of the other planets.

Men have landed on the moon only. No human has ever visited the Martian surface.

At least 4 for now.