Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How many people have been to Mars? ?

I know it's at least four. 

Update:

Or am I thinking if another planet? I guess I don't know. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

No one’s been to Mars.  24 guys went to the moon, and 12 of the 24 walked on the moon, but no one’s been Mars. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Mark Whatley and Commander Brubaker and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

• 1 month ago

Guess again.

Think of a round number. Less than one.

• KennyB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The ONLY celestial body that man has visited has been the moon.  That is not a planet (and 12 men have walked on the moon, twelve others have orbited in the command module (Apollo 8 and Apollo 10 did not land), three did a fly-by (Apollo 13)).   I have no idea what planet you think we might have visited but no one has gone to Mars or any of the other planets.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Men have landed on the moon only. No human has ever visited the Martian surface.

• 1 month ago

At least 4 for now. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.