? asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 1 month ago

Can I sue my school teachers for doing such a piss poor job?

not successfully.  education research has shown for decades that the most important factor in a student's schooling success is his/her mother.  She's as powerful as a facets of the schools combined.  -- married 32 years to Uni Professor of Education

What, all of them? If you did so poorly with ALL your teachers, have you considered what the common factor is?

Yes - it's YOU!

you have better luck suing a casino slot machine successfully than any teacher

Stupid is as stupid does. 

No. You can sue yourself for not applying yourself. I had bad teachers in high school. I studied on my own, did great, went to college, went to graduate studies- stop blaming others. They can't cram knowledge into your head. 

The stupid is in you.