Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

How do users get the new colours and formats in Yahoo Answers?

There aren't any other colors or formats 

• .

Same as every other time this has been spammed - any user wanting a 'colored' YA screen, may download a browser extension (e.g., Stylus) to change the color of their screen. 

.

Both spam and intentionally posting misinformation are violations on YA.

• ?

There is No Green Version of Yahoo Answers its just a Rumor that someone has Started All YA

Country's have the Purple Version of the Site 

• ?

They make them up in their head .

You don't and can't. You wait like everyone else wait until June 1 If this isn't an elaborate hoax that started exactly 1 month ago in Singapore. 

I don't know HOW many TIMES I have answered this &question in the last MONTH! VERIZON is the OWNER of yahoo and has NOT decided to upgrade yahoo &nswers until June 1.

I am answering this &uestion ANONYMOUSLY because I am SICK of trolls REPORTING and DELETING my answers.

YOU are from the Singapore server oR THE UK server, judging by your SPELLING of the word COLOR!!! Do NOT think that we are not aware of your games. WHO is paying you??? Is it the RUSSIANS, the CHINESES OR ISIS????

You have to do a rain dance in a lightning storm. 

That's not possible. There are no other formats for Answers other than the purple interface. All you heard was a rumor going around.