Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Aquarius? Are u attracted to leo or Scorpio?

ive noticed that mature aquarius goes for mature scorpios.These both signs are mysterious together and want to be private amongst each other. Both are independent and both are loyal. They understand when each other wants to alone. Also aquarius is adventurous in bed keeping scorpios wanting more ;). 

• ?

Aquarius goes better with Gemini or Libra

anyone who gets me and lets me be me and not try to make me into something they want.

Aquarius has to be careful because both leo or scorpio can be manipulative ! :/

A scorpion man is not a tricky one. He will stare at you from the corner of the room. He will notice you when no one will even stop to see you. He will text you, everyday and make sure that he is a part of your life. They are very secretive so they will not convey their feeling quickly. However , physical attraction and sensuality is something that cannot let go of a scorpion. They will find compelling ways to touch you and you can't just ignore that they are in constant touch with you. You will have to reciprocate, which they perceive as a hint of your interest. Sex is very important to them. If their sex life is not good , they might as well leave you. But , once the settle their eyes on you, they are extremely loyal to you and will worship you. The only drawbacks for scorpion males is their possessiveness. They lose in keeping up their relationship by invoking silly fights with their partner because of their jealousy. They at one point become highly insecure which lead to fights and misunderstanding. But, After leaving your scorpion man and settling for another relationship you will realize how loyal they were to you and you will eventually miss them. That's how strong their love is.

No,  I'm marrying a Gemini. as if THAT matters. We  are both Christian, I discourage her reading any horoscopes.

• Janet

In astrology, attraction is indicated by particular distances between any of your 10 planets and any of the other person's 10 planets ... these distances between two natal charts are called 'synastry aspects".

The Signs do not matter at all. We are the 10 planets, not the Signs. And everyone has ALL 12 zodiac signs in their natal chart. What you are calling someone's "zodiac sign" is merely the Sign that Sun appeared to be moving through when you were born ... which matches calendar dates. Since the Sun sign is easy to find, Sun sign "astrology" is a commercial gimmick for writers to make money off those who don't understand astrology.

If you want any useful information out of astrology, you need to do up the individual person's birthchart, based on the full birthdate, the exact time of birth and the birth location. And you need to work with ALL 40 to 50 factors in the birthchart .. not just the one Sun Sign.

Hmm Idk what their sign is. Maybe starting off as friends with both then go from their. Since you can't decide. 

I am Aquarius, cant stand leo at all. 

I like scorpio more because my closest friends are scorpio's. They supported me in my hard days.

I'm attracted to hot women. I don't give af when they were born.