Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

What does it mean when i dream of a certain place and see it in the future?

Hey My name is Emma and i am 13 i recently have been having dreams about These Places( Houses parks town halls etc.) And have been seeing them months weeks later i asked my Grandmother and she told me i probably remember seeing  it some where but i haven't seen those places before. I asked my dad also and he told me that he has had similar situations where he has dreamt of a certain scenario and that happening in the future. In my case i traveled with my grandmother to Prescott Arizona i have never been so i wanted to go we took a drive to get fast food and We Drove past a park i saw in a dream a few weeks back. Can someone tell me what this means?

The dream might be a play on the word "Zone" or "Air" and and the word prescott might be a play on the word "Press" and "Scott free" - So it could mean you are travelling to a different social zone where the whims and desires and inclinations of others are controlling the tone and social conditions of the relationship but if you refuse to submit to somebody else's desire and assert your own views and opinions - than not only will be able to be faithful to your own comfort and peace of mind but you will meet an incredibly loving and meek person who is far kinder than the situation you chose to discard - either the person will treat you better or the job will give you a promotion or you will leave something that is bad for something better - but you have to be firm and diligent and demanding about being respected and hard working too. 

• Rich

Dear Emma,

it could well be that you have a prophetic gift and you don't know it.

A prophetic gift is when God gives someone the ability to see things that will happen in the future, for HIS purposes.

At your age you are stumbling upon that and think this is strange.

Here is my suggestion:

Go into your prayer closet and talk to Jesus Christ like you would talk to your parents, ask him to forgive you for your mistakes and tell him that you want to know him, and then ask him directly if HE has given you a gift of prophesy and if / how he wants you to use it. 

If you feel peace and joy, that means he is there, for He is the prince of peace. If you don't feel that don't listen.

You may be surprised to see how he answers, for he is real, and he will never turn anyone away that is humbly asking for guidance.

• Shiloh

The message of the dream is not only with the houses, parks and townhalls, but in the full content of what might be precognitive/predictive dreams of future events. I've seen others with similar dreams where buildings or places are unknown, only later to be recognized and the dream message has unfolded / occurred. It would be interesting to know what know the full content of the dreams.