Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how do i reset my lenovo laptop to factory settings?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

When the PC is completely turned off, press the Novo Button on your Laptop. Novo button is a small circular button usually near the power button or on the left side of the laptop. The system will power on to display the Novo Button Menu. Use your arrow keys to select System Recovery and press Enter.

• 1 month ago

The PC is completely turned off, press the Novo Button on your Laptop. Novo button is a small circular button usually near the power button or on the left side of the laptop. The system will power on to display the Novo Button Menu. Use your arrow keys to select System Recovery and press Enter.

• 1 month ago

when it boots I think you press and hold down R. 

• 1 month ago

see your owner';s manual or ask Lenovo via their support pages.  your exact model number [it's on the back] will be required

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Lv 7
    1 month ago

right-click the Start button and click Power Off options menu.

then hold Shift key as you pres Restart.

it will load a blue screen with options. choose the Reset your computer option.

• 1 month ago

Lenovo's usually have a one key recovery feature. This means a seprarate disk partition holds a windows install image. This can get deleted if you have installed your own OS at any time.

• 1 month ago

Before to do a factory reset, make sure you back up all your personal information, as you will lose everything after resetting your computer.

Power on computer, keep pressing Shift key and click “Restart” on Windows sign-in screen to enter the Advanced Startup Options.    Choose “Troubleshoot” option.    Select “Reset this PC”.    Simply select “Just remove my file”.

• 1 month ago

Why cant you people just buy new things all the time?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.