Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Choose One: Ending up Single or Ending up Settling?

Update:

Yes Nine Finger I am. You still trying to diagnose people without relevant qualifications. Stick to your Lego darling

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Jesere
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ending up single.

• Mio's definitely on the single route here...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

End up single..

• 1 month ago

the thing is........each looks BETTER  when you don't have the other. 

when you are alone........settling looks like the better option to avoid being alone the rest of your life. 

but then when you settle, and marry the wrong person,  you  wish to God you were alone. 

The thing is.........the driving force behind BOTH,   will make you eventually wish, you chose the other. 

Because until you settle and marry the wrong person,  you won't realize it's a worse hell, than being alone. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You’re not the same schizophrenic that’s been asking all kinds of silly questions this past half hour are you?

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I've already chosen single. I don't have any reason to settle. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.