Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Men: Are you experts at everything except being men lol?

No. That's not what I want an expert at lol

How big is it Dick?

Woman: are you gonna get down on your knees and blow me, or just keep flapping your mouths and having me ignore your stupid ******* lives?

You're just mad that men are better than women at everything, including being women.

What is your criteria for being a man? Providing for my wife and kids? Making sure they are safe? Driving my wife to work to save her from having to use public transport during this pandemic? Then yes, I'm an expert at being a man!

Oh and I am great at Barbecues too.