Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

will you eat lab created meat?

they are already doing it. i bet most of the meat you're eating is FAKE meat, but soon the media will be more public about it. it will taste like chicken but it isnt really chicken..

they will soon tell disclose to you that they will give you all lab created meat. there isn't enough animals to feed billions of people that love to eat meat every single day. the number of humans are still growing by the billions while all the other animals die out.  therefore they have to create fake meat  andthe sad thing is most people will still accept to eat that trash. youre putting shiit into your body that isnt even food WTF!!?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

If you REALLY want to get down and dirty with facts. How about this one for ya:-

SOME Supermarkets are paying farmers to use human waste to grow crops, so in effect you could be eating the faeces of someone who has Covid.

I kid you not!   There is plenty of evidence out there to support it, in fact if you phone the customer service people of your local supermarket of those who use it, they will openly confirm they use sludge (That's the term used for it) in growing crops!

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I will try it. If it tastes exactly like real meat, sure. I'll est it.

• 1 month ago

It is food. In fact, it is REAL MEAT. What is grown in labs is actual meat. They provide the natural tissue all the same nutrients that natural digestion would, except that they can decrease the natural taxing build up that happens due to respiration and cell waste in normal animals.

• 1 month ago

Not rushing out to try that.........no. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.