Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 week ago

How sad are you on a scale of 1-10 that YA is closing?

• 4 days ago

Minus one million. Good riddance to it. 

• 5 days ago

Probably about six, which is 110 in binary.

• Nicole
    6 days ago

10 im still sad it is 

• ?
    7 days ago

Here from the beginning. A few years in I would have missed it greatly but I dropped out years ago when they made some major changes. What I see now leaves me pleased with my decision

My number?

-10

• 7 days ago

6......................................

• 1 week ago

About as sad as when I dropped my ice cream cornet on the beach and a donkey trampled over it;when I was 4

• 1 week ago

10. I’ve been here since the start

• 1 week ago

I would say a 5. I have been an off and on user for 15 years, so there are some memories here. But I completely understand why they are doing it, and it was not unexpected. Not going to be crying myself to sleep over it, but kind of sad to see it go. 

1 week ago

i'm going to miss you all so much man... * sniff *

* reaches towards the first person who looks ready to give me a hug *

: ))

• 1 week ago

6

i like yahoo answers and some of the users