Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 6 days ago

Did you know Weasel McWeasel was arrested in 1993 for kidnapping and raping an 11 year old boy?

6 days ago

Yes, that is a well known fact.

2 hours ago

I think Weasel McWeasel is a lovely man. He really helped me out when I was new to Yahoo Answers and wanted to know how it worked, he's very informative person.

I really am surprised that Yahoo haven't got rid of this question, why on earth would anything like this stay online?

• 1 day ago

Yes I did      

• 3 days ago

I always suspected he was a sick pedo. Same gores for Bada Bozo and that crap-crammer Lone Star Patriot.

3 days ago

For some reason I totally believe this. He always gave off that creepy vibe.

4 days ago

Well for your sake that allegation had better be true because I’ve reported it to the police. 

• ?
    5 days ago

He has problems alright but I'll have to take your word on any specifics. All I know is he has a smelly taint and he doesn't care upon whom he rubs it. 

6 days ago

Yes, the evidence was posted years ago in the military section.

• 6 days ago

i dont think thats true

• Leave him alone, I have a lot of respect for that user. I have never once seen him intentionally upset anyone in all my time using Yahoo Answers. He has given long detailed answers (yes he does abuse the "." and space bar occasionally) but he's very clear and makes his answers stand out in such a way that you can't ever misread what he's saying. I believe he's a genuinely nice person with a good heart.